- The people of Great Britain are lonely, have long lines to receive mental health care and as such are all hopped up on anti-depressants. A couple of articles - BBC - Britain is the True Prozac Nation. But the London Telegraph alerts us that anti-depressants are no better than dummy pills
- Chuck Colson says I Heart PETA - well, sort of. For those unfamiliar, PETA stands for People for Ethical Treatment of Animals.
- The Pew Research Center has an excellent study on religions in American. Summary available here
- Interesting response by Os Guinness to Frank Schaeffer's book "Crazy for God" - CT Online here
- Cool looking Bluetooth headset - not in the US yet, but a cool idea